Hmm, perhaps some sort of technical device and projects the pages onto a large screen, that you could dance in front of but still be able to read because it's blown up to a giant size?
Or audiobooks instead of music, but then you're no longer reading.
Do you think they have an audio version of the DSM?? Ok, but really I am currently reading "Adult Psychopathology and Diagnosis." Have you read this? I LOVE it! Sound the battle cry: Down with catagories! Let a dimensional model reign!! (this is my conversation with this particular book ;)
Hmm, perhaps some sort of technical device and projects the pages onto a large screen, that you could dance in front of but still be able to read because it's blown up to a giant size?
ReplyDeleteOr audiobooks instead of music, but then you're no longer reading.
Do you think they have an audio version of the DSM?? Ok, but really I am currently reading "Adult Psychopathology and Diagnosis." Have you read this? I LOVE it! Sound the battle cry: Down with catagories! Let a dimensional model reign!! (this is my conversation with this particular book ;)
ReplyDelete